Win 2 Happy Place Festival Tickets
Saturday 3 August | Chiswick House and Gardens, London
Saturday 7 September | Tatton Park, Knutsford, Cheshire
This competition is now closed.
Good luck to everyone that entered, you will be contacted if you have been selected as a winner!
Terms and Conditions
1) Participating in this promotion implies full acceptance of these Terms & Conditions as a whole.
2) This promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over.
3) This promotion excludes employees of Arla and their immediate families, their agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
4) No purchase necessary. Internet access is required as this is an online promotion only, there is no postal or telephone application route.
5) Only entries via the official website and entry form will be accepted.
6) Entrants can only enter once for the duration of the promotion. Entrants can win a maximum of one prize for the duration of the promotion. Promotion Period:
7) The promotion is open from 12:00 noon on the 19th July 2019 until 23.59 on the 26th July 2019. Entry Requirements:
8) To enter participants must: a. Visit www.arlafoods.co.uk/happyplacefestival, select which festival location they would like to win tickets to and fill in all required details on the entry form.
9) Maximum of 1 entry to each draw per person. Maximum 1 prize per person. Rewards/Prizes:
10) During the Promotion Period, one valid entry will give you the chance of winning 2 x tickets to Fearne Cotton’s Happy Place Festival.
11) There are 2 x pairs of tickets to be won in total. 1 x pair of tickets to the Happy Place Festival on Saturday 3rd August at Chiswick House & Gardens, London AND 1 x pair of tickets the Happy Place Festival on Saturday 7th September at Tatton Park, Knutsford, Cheshire.
12) Upon entering, the entrant must select which festival they would like to attend to be in with a chance of winning that prize.
13) The winner will not receive physical tickets, rather they will have to supply their full name which will then be added to the guestlist at their chosen festival.
14) The winner will be able to book classes via the Happy Place Festival website upon confirmation of their prize.
15) No travel costs or expenses incurred at the events will be covered.
16) Entrants must be available to attend the event on the specified dates, no alternative date options will be available.
17) The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. Winner Selection:
18) During the promotion period, all entries received will be entered into the random prize draw corresponding to the festival location they have chosen.
19) 1 draw will take place for X2 tickets to the Happy Place Festival on Saturday 3rd August at Chiswick House & Gardens, London and 1 draw will take place for X2 tickets to the Happy Place Festival on Saturday 7th September at Tatton Park, Knutsford, Cheshire.
20) The draws will take place within 5 working days of the close of the promotion.
21) The random draws will be conducted by an independent 3rd party.
22) The winners of the draw will be notified via email within 2 working days of the draw and will be required to follow the instructions and complete their prize claim within 5 days. Failure to respond within 5 days may result in a winner being disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to reallocate such prizes to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. General:
23) It is the responsibility of the winner to supply the correct personal information to claim the reward/prize. The Promoter will not be liable for refusal of entry to the chosen festival caused by the provision of wrong information.
24) Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity with no recompense, but consent will be requested beforehand.
25) No responsibility can be taken for entries which are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied to the Promoter by the claimant in the application.
26) To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither the Promoter nor their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, or subsidiaries, shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion or use of any reward/prize.
27) No cash alternative will be offered. There are no other reward/prize alternatives available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside of its control, when the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the rewards/prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
28) The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into. By participating in the Promotion, you accept these terms & conditions and are bound by them in full.
29) The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
30) In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of rewards/prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
31) The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners, and to refuse to award a reward/prize or withdraw a reward/prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
33) The pictures and images used in connection with this promotion and the reward/prize and on printed materials are for illustration indication only and may not reflect a true likeness.
34) This promotion is governed by English and Welsh law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
PROMOTER: Registered office: Arla Foods Ltd, Stourton Head Office, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10 1AB. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.