- 120 g Crumbled Digestive Biscuits
- 70 g Lactofree Spreadable (Melted)
- 300 gram Lactofree Soft White Cheese
- 50 g Icing Sugar
- 1 Drop Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Tsp Lemon Juice
- 250 ml Lactofree Cream
- 390 g Jar of Black Cherries in Kirsch, Drained and The Liquid Reserved
Blend the biscuits in a food processor until beginning to turn to crumbs, then add the spreadable and whiz again to make the mixture clump.
Press mixture into a 20cm / 8 inch springform tin Beat together the soft white cheese, icing sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice in a bowl until smooth.
Lightly whip the Lactofree Cream, and then fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
Spoon the cheesecake filling on top of the biscuit base and smooth with a spatula. Put it in the fridge for 3 hours or overnight.
Unmould it and spread the black cherry over the top.