LACTOFREE® NATURAL YOGURT GIVEAWAY DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 years or over, excluding the Promoter’s agents, employees and their immediate family, and anyone else professionally connected to this Giveaway. Proof of name, age and address of persons entering the Giveaway (each an “Entrant”) may be required to verify identity.
3. The Giveaway opens at 9:00 (GMT) on Monday 27th June 2016 (“Opening Time”) and all entries must be received by 18:00hrs (GMT) on Friday 15th July 2016 (“Closing Time”). In these Terms and Conditions, the period between the Opening Time and the Closing Time is referred to as the “Promotional Period”.
4. To enter the Giveaway, Entrants must:
a. Leave a comment during the promotional period on the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/LACTOFREE) under the following prize draw post:
Your belly cries weren't in vain people! Natural Lactofree yogurt is now available @Asda. The first 50 people to leave a comment below will win a free pot #Lactofreedom
5. Each Entrant may enter the Giveaway only once during the Promotional Period. Multiple Facebook accounts may not be used by the same Entrant to enter Giveaway more than once in any Promotional Period.
6. Following expiry of the Promotional Period, 50 (fifty) Facebook winners will be from the first 50 (fifty), complete and eligible entries.
7. Prize: 1 (one) vouched for Lactofree Natural Yogurt will be awarded to the Winners. For the avoidance of doubt the Winners will win a maximum of 1 (one) Prize.
8. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for a cash alternative or any other prize. The Promoter (as later defined) reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater monetary value if this is deemed necessary due to reasons beyond the Promoter’s control.
9. The Winners will be notified that they have won a Prize by email within 7 (seven) days after the Closing Time via Email. The Winner will then be asked to confirm the address to which they would like their Prize delivered.
10. Entrants who have not won a Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
11. Entrants must ensure that the Facebook account they have used to enter is active and valid, and that they are contactable on the same.
12. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties.
13. If a Winners chooses not to or is not able, for any reason, to accept a Prize, or cannot be contacted within 7 days of the Closing Time or does not provide their details within 7 days of notification that they have won, the Promoter reserves the right to award the relevant Prize to an alternative Entrant who shall be selected at random (under the supervision of an independent observer) from all remaining correct, complete and eligible entries.
14. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all Entrants and the Promoter reserves the right not to enter into any correspondence with Entrants. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
15. The Prize will be delivered to the Winners at the address that they have provided in accordance with clause 9 above within 30 days of them confirming this address.
16. The Prize details will be sent to each Winner at via the email address that they have provided within 7 days of their confirmation of their email address.
17. The names and county of the Winners may be published online (including on the Lactofree websitehttp://www.arlafoods.co.uk/lactofree/ and the Lactofree Facebook or Twitter pagehttps://www.facebook.com/lactofree orhttps://twitter.com/lactofree and will be available on request from the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. The Winner hereby agrees that the Promoter may use their name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without any remuneration and acknowledge that they may be required to participate in unpaid promotional activity.
19. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Prize Draw, choice of Winner or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. If the Giveaway is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant, or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Giveaway.
21. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. By entering, Entrants acknowledge that Facebook or Twitter bears no responsibility for this Prize Draw and Entrants fully and completely release Facebook or Twitter from any liability whatsoever arising out of the Giveaway.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, or injury (save for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence) caused by matters relating to this Giveaway.
24. This Prize Draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Prize Draw.
25. Promoter: The Promoter is Arla Foods Limited, Arla House, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB. Company number 2143253.