- 150 g Butter, melted
- 100 g Caster Sugar
- 100 g Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 250 g Plain Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 100 g Chopped Milk Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 225°C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Mix all the butter, sugar and egg in a bowl.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt, then mix the wet and dry ingredients together. Stir until smooth - adding the chocolate last.
- Shape 20 balls and place evenly on baking trays.
- Bake in middle of your oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Leave on the tray for 5 minutes then move to a cooling rack.
- Enjoy with a big glass of milk!