- 1⅕ Litres Arla Cravendale Whole Milk
- 140 g Rice
- 10 g / Knob of Butter
- 2 tbsp tbsp Golden Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ tsp tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 140 C / Gas Mark 2
- Butter a large ovenproof dish.
- Bring milk to a simmer in a saucepan. Stir in sugar, rice and vanilla. Pour the rice and milk mix into the dish. Top with the knob of butter and sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1.5 to 2 hours . Stir the pudding halfway through baking.