- 500 g Leftover Macaroni (Chilled)
- 1 Egg (Beaten)
- 100 g Dried Breadcrumbs
- 1 Pinch Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 500 ml Lactofree Spreadable For Deep Frying
For the Dip
- 200 ml Lactofree Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Handful of Coriander
- 1 tbs Tbsp Chipotle Paste
Take 50g of cold mac and roll into a ball. Mix cayenne pepper through the breadcrumbs. Roll each ball in beaten egg then breadcrumbs until fully coated.
Put oil in a heavy bottom frying pan and heat to 190C. Gently lower the balls into the hot oil. Fry until golden brown. Remove from the pan and drain on kitchen towel.
Stir together the cream cheese, chipotle paste, and coriander and serve as a dip with the fried mac.