- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp tsp Baking Powder
- 3 Large Free Range Eggs
- 25 g Melted Butter plus extra for cooking
- 200 ml Arla Cravendale Semi-Skimmed Milk
- Vegetable Oil for cooking
- Maple Syrup
- Mix the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt together in a large bowl. Create a well in the centre with the back of your spoon then add the eggs, melted butter and milk. Whisk together either with a balloon whisk or electric hand beaters until smooth then pour into a jug.
- Heat a small knob of butter and 1 tsp of oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. When the butter looks frothy pour in rounds of the batter, approximately 8cm wide. Make sure you don’t put the pancakes too close together as they will spread during cooking. Cook the pancakes on their first side for about 1-2 mins or until lots of tiny bubbles start to appear and pop on the surface. Flip the pancakes over and cook for a further minute on the other side. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Serve your pancakes stacked up on a plate with a drizzle of maple syrup and any of your favourite toppings such as cooked bacon, chocolate chips, blueberries or peanut butter and jam