- 6 Eggs, Separated
- 150 g Golden Caster Sugar
- 500 ml Arla Cravendale Whole Milk
- 400 ml Double Cream
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Freshly Grated Nutmeg
- Whisk egg yolks and 100g sugar together in a large bowl until pale and fluffy.
- Add the Cravendale milk, double cream and stir together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until foamy, then add the remaining 50g of sugar and keep whisking until soft peaks form.
- Fold the egg whites into the mixture in the large bowl, until well combined.
- Ladle the eggnog into glasses, sprinkle a little cinnamon and freshly grated nutmeg on top. Cheers!