- 225 g Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 420 ml Arla Cravendale Milk
- 60 g Butter, Melted
- 20 ml Double Cream
- 2 Bananas
- 60 g Flaked Almonds
- 100 g Milk Chocolate, Melted
- Mix the flour and baking powder in a big bowl.
- Add the milk and beat until smooth, then stir in the cooled butter.
- Heat up your waffle iron.
- Brush the griddle with butter, then pour your batter into the grid and cook until perfectly browned.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream and cut the banana into slices.
- Once cooked, serve the waffles straight away with banana, almonds and a drizzle of melted chocolate.