- 150 g Walnuts
- 150 g Pecans
- 150 g Almonds
- 75 g Seed mix: Sunflower and Pumpkin Seeds
- 75 g Sultanas
- 500 g Rolled Oats
- ½ tsp Salt
- 100 g Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 150°C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Roughly chop the nuts.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour in the honey, syrup and vanilla extract. Mix together.
- Spread the mixture out on the tray, and drizzle over the coconut oil.
- Roast in the oven for about 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Once cooked, let cool, and keep in an airtight container until ready to enjoy with Cravendale milk and your favourite fruit.