- 1 Apple
- ½ tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Soft Brown Sugar
- 250 ml Arla Cravendale Milk
- 1 Egg
- 4 Slices of Brioche Bread
- 25 g Butter
- Half the apple, remove the seeds and cut into slices. Mix them with cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of the sugar.
- Whisk milk and egg together.
- Sandwich the apple slices between two pieces of brioche.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan until golden brown.
- Lay the apple sandwiches in the egg mixture on both sides, then sprinkle with the remaining sugar.
- Fry them over a moderate heat for about 2 minutes on each side until golden.
- Cut into triangles and serve.