Unfortunately this competition has now closed
Arla BOB - ‘Don’t Be Shy’: Terms & Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. Enter between: 03.07.2020 - 31.07.2020. Internet access required. To enter visit: https://www.arlafoods.co.uk/brands/arlabobmilk/b.o.b-summer-game/ No purchase necessary.
Promoter: Arla Foods Limited, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB.
Full Terms and Conditions:
Arla Foods Limited, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB registered in England with company number 02143253.
The Arla BOB ‘Don’t Be Shy’ promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to UK residents aged 18 and over only, excluding employees of the Promoter and their families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
Promotion open 03.07.2020 09:00 to 31.07.2020 17:00 (the “Promotional Period”). Only one entry per email address allowed. Multiple entries allowed.
All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions and participation in the Promotion signifies acceptance of these terms. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Incomplete entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
How to Enter:
Visit https://www.arlafoods.co.uk/brands/arlabobmilk/b.o.b-summer-game/, and play the Don’t Be Shy game by clicking the ‘play’ button. Players need to knock down all three (3) green, blue and orange capped bottles off the stands, leaving only three (3) Arla BOB bottles standing.
Daily Prize Draws
Players who successfully complete the Don’t Be Shy game will be asked to submit their full name and a valid email address in order to be entered into a Daily Prize Draw to win one of five £100 M&S e-gift cards.
A Daily Prize Draw will take place in respect of every day during the Promotional Period (thirty (30) days in total) and five (5) winners will be randomly selected (performed by a random number computer process) each day from all of the valid entries received on the relevant promotion day which the entrant enters. There are a maximum of one hundred and fifty (150) £100 M&S e-gift cards available as prizes in the Daily Prize Draws over the Promotional Period and there will be a maximum of five (5) winners of the Daily Prize Draw each day during the Promotional Period. Any prizes which are not won and validly claimed will be lost and will not be carried over.
Main Prize Draw
All players who successfully complete the Don’t Be Shy game and are entered into one of the Daily Prize Draws during the Promotional Period will also automatically be entered into the Main Prize Draw to win an £1,000 Amazon e-gift card. There is only one (1) prize available over the Promotional Period for the Main Prize Draw.
All prizes are offered subject to availability and are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No cash will be awarded in lieu of a prize or part of it. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The decisions of the Promoter are final in relation to any aspect of the Promotion, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Claiming your prize
The winners of the Daily Prize Draws will be notified via email within 72 hours of the draw taking place.
The winner of the Main Prize Draw will be contacted via email within seven (7) working days of the end of the Promotional Period.
The Promotor will use reasonable endeavours to contact winners. However, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for any emails being handled in spam.
For any queries relating to prizes only, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The daily prize draw consists of a £100 M&S e-gift card. This can be redeemed online by entering the 16 digit card number and PIN. You can also redeem in-store by simply printing out your e-gift card and handing it over at the till. You don’t need your PIN.
- This e-gift card can only be redeemed at M&S stores in the UK, Eire and the Channel Islands (incl Outlets but excl BP stores) and online subject to terms and conditions.
- It may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the e-gift card on payment of the difference.
- If any product purchased with an e-gift card is subsequently exchanged for a product of a lower price or a refund, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the e-gift card.
- This e-gift card cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for M&S Bank services, products or outstanding card balances, made to measure shirts, personalised cards, Lunch to Go or M&S Energy.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the e-gift card the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction and shown on your printed till receipt in store.
- This e-gift card has a maximum value limit of 21000.
- This e-gift card can be topped up to the maximum value limit.
- This e-gift card will be valid for 23 months from the last transaction (transactions include balance enquiries). Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
- Please check in store or online for balance enquiries or contact us by phone on 0333 014 8777 for the UK and Channel Islands (local rates apply) or 1890 719 380 for Eire (mobile rates may vary).
- Please treat this e-gift card as cash. M&S will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged e-gift cards.
- M&S reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the e-gift card at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the e-gift card if at its discretion it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
The main prize is a £1000 Amazon e-gift card
1. Redemption - Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers (including products branded as Gift Certificates) ("Gift Cards") may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.amazon.co.uk. Purchases are deducted from the redeemer's Gift Card balance. Any unused Gift Card balance will be placed in the redeemer's Amazon.co.uk account. If a purchase exceeds the redeemer's Gift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method. Amazon EU S.à r.l. or its affiliates ("we", "us", and "our") may provide Gift Card purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Cards that they purchase. To view your Gift Card balance, visit Your Account on Amazon.co.uk. No fees apply to Gift Cards.
2. Limitations - Gift Cards, including any unused Gift Card balances, expire ten years from the date of issuance. Gift Cards may not be redeemed for the purchase of products at www.amazon.at, www.amazon.com.br, www.amazon.ca, www.amazon.cn, www.amazon.com, www.amazon.de, www.amazon.es, www.amazon.fr, www.amazon.in, www.amazon.it, www.amazon.co.jp, www.amazon.com.mx, or any other website owned and operated by us, our affiliates, or any other person or entity, except as indicated by these terms and conditions. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards, or as payment for a Prime membership fee. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, used for unauthorised commercial purposes, including to facilitate the resale or shipment of goods from Amazon.co.uk, redeemed for cash, or used in a manner otherwise prohibited by our Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards Restrictions and Prohibited Activities policy. Unused Gift Card balances in an Amazon.co.uk account may not be transferred to another Amazon.co.uk account.
3. Risk of Loss - The risk of loss and title for Gift Cards pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission of the Gift Card to the purchaser or designated recipient, or our delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible if any Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
The Promoter respects your data privacy and, as the Data Controller, will collect and process personal data about you in connection with the Promotion to contact winners, and for no other purpose. The Promoter will also share this personal data with its marketing agency who will be supporting the Promotion. If required under applicable legislation, we will share your name and prize details with the tax authorities. If you contact us, we will register the personal data that you provide to us (e.g. name, email address, request details, etc.).
By entering the Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted that they are bound by these terms and conditions.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the Promotion. They will only do this in exceptional circumstances. The Promoter also has the right to disqualify a participant if they tamper or abuse the entry process and they will not be entitled to the prize if they have acted fraudulently or dishonestly. The Promoter may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter shall not in any circumstances be liable to compensate any participant or accept any liability for any loss, damage or personal injury or death occurring as a result of participating in the Promotion, or taking up any prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected. These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, unless your residential address is in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in which case local law and jurisdiction may be applied.