- 180 g Plain Flour
- 60 g Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 125 g Cold Butter (Cut into Small Cubes)
- 2 tbsp Water
- 200 g Feta Cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 250 ml Arla Cravendale Milk
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 6 Sundried Tomatoes (Finely Chopped)
- 8 Asparagus Sprigs (About 100g)
- 5 Spring Onions (About 150g)
Sift flour and salt into a bowl, then rub the butter and flour together with your fingertips to form a breadcrumb mixture.
Add the water to your dough, then press it into your circular, 22cm diameter pastry dish. Press down firmly along the edges and bake for 15 minutes at 200°C.
For the filling, mash the feta lightly with a fork before adding eggs, milk and pepper and whisking together.
Pour this mixture into the pre-baked tart case and add the green vegetables and tomatoes, pressing them lightly into the egg mixture.
Bake in the oven at 200°C for half an hour, until golden brown.
Nutritional values, per
- Nutritional value, per 447 Kcal