For the Pancakes
- 250 g Plain Flour
- 230 ml Lactofree Fresh Whole
- 55 g Lactofree Spreadable
- 3 Cups Baby Spinach Leaves
- 2 Egg s
- 1 tsp Tsp Baking Soda (Powder)
- 1 Pinch Tsp Salt
For the Hollandaise
- 215 g Lactofree Spreadable
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1 tsp Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Pinch Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
For the Topping
- 9 Streaky Bacon Strips
- 3 Large Free Range Eggs s
Make the hollandaise first by melting 215g butter in a small pan. Add the rest of the hollandaise ingredients to a blender and blitz. Whilst blender is on, slowly pour melted butter into the blender to thicken the sauce. Season to taste.
Mix ingredients for pancakes to make smooth batter. Chop spinach and stir through batter.
Melt 55g butter in a small pan over a low heat.
Ladle a spoonful of pancake batter in to the frying pan and let cook for 6-8 minutes. Meanwhile, pan fry bacon until crispy. In the same pan, crack open eggs and cook to your liking (although we think a runny yolk is best!)
Plate up pancakes followed by the bacon and eggs, drizzle over the hollandaise and add a little extra cayenne for a spicy kick.