- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 20 g Onions (Diced)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Crushed)
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Butternut Squash (Peeled and Cubed)
- 2 Potatoes (Peeled and Cubed)
- 2 Cups Frozen or Fresh Green Peas
- 200 ml Arla Lactofree Natural Yogurt
- 100 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 tbsp Tumeric
- 4 tbsp Lentils
- 2 Glasses Cold Water
- 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
Add the spices to coat the onion and garlic. Stir in lentils, pour water into saucepan, add squash and potatoes.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes until slightly reduced.
Add frozen peas, cook for 3 minutes further. Check vegetables and lentils are tender before stirring in Lactofree Natural Yogurt. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Stir through the wilted spinach.
Garnish with chopped fresh coriander and fresh chillis if desired. Serve with pita bread on the side.