- 3 Tbsp Lactofree Spreadable (Melted)
- 1 Onion
- 10 g Plain Flour (1 Tbsp)
- 2 Red Whole Potatoes (Peeled and diced)
- 4 Cups of Chicken Broth
- 1K g Bag of Frozen Peas (Defrosted & Drained)
- 125 ml Lactofree Cream
- 3 Tbsp Tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 2 Tbsp Tbsp Chopped Drill
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
Melt the Lactofree spreadable and add onion - cook until translucent and softened.
Put in flour and cook for 3 minutes. Add potatoes and chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
Simmer mixture until potatoes are tender then add peas and simmer for 2 minutes.
Puree soup in a blender or food processor; divide into batches if necessary.
Return soup to oven and stir in cream, parsley and dill. Season soup with salt and pepper and serve hot.