These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter and Data Controller is Arla [ARLA FOODS, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB]
- The LactoFREE Love Me Or Your Money Back promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Channel Islands), who are 18+ and excludes employees and their families of Arla Foods, subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Purchase necessary instore or online. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to claim and during the Purchase Period as this will be required for validation and in order for individuals to receive their money back. Internet access and a valid UK bank account are required.
- Purchase Period: Purchase a promotional LactoFREE milk drink (see clause 6 for a list of Promotional Products) between 00:01 BST on the 9th January 2023 and 23:59 GMT on the 9th March 2023 inclusive.
- Claim Period: Claim online at www.arlafoods.co.uk/love-me between 00:01 BST on the 9th January 2023 and 23:59 GMT on 31st March 2023.
- To Claim: Purchase a Promotional Product within the Purchase Period, go to www.arlafoods.co.uk/love-me, complete the online registration form by entering your personal details (full legal name, full postal address, phone number, UK bank account details, email address), enter the batch code from your promotional pack and upload a picture of your itemised receipt, and provide a 15-word plus statement explaining why you didn’t like the LactoFREE Milk Drink to claim your money back. The batch code can be found at the top of the Promotional Product.
- Promotional Products:
- Arla LactoFREE Semi Skimmed Milk Drink – 2 litre
- Arla LactoFREE Semi Skimmed Milk Drink – 1 litre
- Arla LactoFREE Skimmed Milk Drink – 1 litre
- Arla LactoFREE Whole Milk Drink – 1 litre
- Arla LactoFREE Semi Skimmed Organic Milk Drink – 1 litre
- Further Claim Details:
- Bank details will consist of your sort-code and account number so we can refund you via BACS (electronic bank transfer) once your claim has been verified.
- The uploaded receipt will need to show purchase of a Promotional Product during the Purchase Period and illustrate the receipt number. Please note that some receipts may show the date on the reverse and therefore it may be necessary to upload more than one receipt image. Receipt images must be uploaded in .png, .jpeg or .pdf format.
- Any claim attempts made outside of the Claim Period or receipts that are not dated within the Purchase Period and prior to claim will be deemed as invalid.
- Claims which do not include all information required will be deemed as invalid.
- Claims cannot be made via any retailer or instore.
- Each receipt image can only be used once for a single claim regardless of variety purchased.
- Only genuine batch codes printed on Promotional Products can be used. Batch codes cannot be sold or transferred. Any attempts to undermine the use of genuine batch codes in this promotion will mean rejection of claim.
- Maximum one claim per household per receipt for a single refund for the entire Claim Period. Each household can only claim for one carton, regardless of variety. For the avoidance of doubt, a ‘household’ is classified as a unique postal address.
- Reward: Each valid claim will receive a BACS refund to the itemised amount shown on the receipt for the Promotional Product purchased and to a maximum of £3.50 within 28 days of claim verification. All claimants will get an email, either confirming validation or rejection with reasons and, where appropriate, the action required to correct. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time. All emails will be delivered within a week of the submission of any claim.
- Refunds are BACS only. No other methods of refund are available.
- BACS payments will only be made payable to the person whose name appears on the online registration form and the bank details entered. Please ensure your name is typed correctly and matches the name of the account holder. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for claimants failing to supply accurate information which affects fulfilment of their Reward.
- No claims from trade, agents, syndicates, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk claims.
- No responsibility can be taken for claims that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, illegible, invalid or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the web page.
A claim must be made directly by the individual submitting the claim. Claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be considered.
- For enquires relating to this offer please email: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims by requesting proof of identity (passport, driving licence or equivalent) and further verification if required and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s requirements.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any claim, if in its reasonable view, the claimant’s conduct has been inappropriate, unlawful, or offensive or is likely to bring the promotion into disrepute.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual issues which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by relevant local law with any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.