1. The Promoter: Arla Foods UK plc, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB registered in England with company number 02143253. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
2. The promotion is open to GB residents aged 18 and over only, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
3. Entries are limited to one per person per day. Promotion open 1st September 2018 00:01 to 31st August 2019 23:59 (the “Promotional Period”).
4. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions and participation signifies acceptance of these terms.
5. How to Enter:
a) Visit www.arlabigmilk.co.uk/gruffalo (the "Website").
b) Enter full name, a valid email address, postal address and a name to be used to create a personalised notebook.
6. Prizes: There are five hundred and four (504) prizes available to be won over the Promotional Period. Prizes are split across two (2) tiers, as per the below packages.
a. Tier one prizes – twelve (12) prizes available: The prize for two (2) adults and up to three (3) children includes: overnight stay at Chessington World of Adventures in the Gruffalo bedrooms at Chessington Safari hotel. Breakfast is included. Plus 1-day park entry into Chessington World of Adventures Resort. Prize excludes travel costs and other expenses. Dates for the overnight stay are subject to availability.
b. Tier two prizes – four hundred and ninety-two (492) prizes available: A Gruffalo themed adventure pack including:
• Little Life Toddler Backpack
• Macmillan Nature Trail Book
• Aurora Gruffalo Finger Puppets
• Chunky Pencils
• Personalised Notebook (design subject to change)
• Big Milk voucher
7. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No other expenses will be covered other than those that are expressly set out in these terms. No cash will be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of it. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
8. Prize Allocation – Free Prize Draw: There will be one (1) top tier prize and forty-one (41) second tier prizes available each month in the monthly prize draw, to take place on or within forty-eight (48) hours of, 1st October 2018, 1st November 2018, 1st December 2018, 1st January 2019, 1st February 2019, 1st March 2019, 1st April 2019, 1st May 2019, 1st June 2019, 1st July 2019, 1st August 2019, 1st September 2019. The closing date for entries is midnight on the last day of each month in the Promotional Period, each entry will be placed in the appropriate monthly draw. Winners will be notified by email within seven (7) calendar days of each monthly draw. Prizes will be sent to the postal address provided at the time of entry within twenty-eight (28) calendar days of the draw. The tier two adventure packs will be delivered by Royal Mail with one attempt at delivery, if delivery is not possible it will be up to the homeowner to collect the package from the sorting office. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any lost or delayed packages. Any unclaimed or returned prizes will roll over into the following month. For any queries relating to prizes only, please contact GruffaloBigAdventures@customerservices.gb.net.
9.Mop up draw for all unclaimed prizes at the end of the promotion by 30th September 2019 23:59. Draw to take place to take place on, or within forty-eight (48) hours of, 1st October 2019. Winners will be notified by email within seven (7) calendar days of each monthly draw. Prizes will be sent to the postal address provided at the time of entry within twenty-eight (28) calendar days of the draw. The tier two adventure packs will be delivered by Royal Mail with one attempt at delivery, if delivery is not possible it will be up to the homeowner to collect the package from the sorting office. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any lost or delayed packages.
10. Winners may be required to participate in publicity.
11. To obtain a copy of the winners’ list, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Arla at the address below. For a copy of the winners’ list, requests must be received no later than 6 months after the end of the Promotion Period. Address: Arla Big Milk Gruffalo Winners List, Ormonde Street, Ashton-Under-Lyne, OL6 8JQ, United Kingdom
12. No responsibility can be accepted for incomplete, lost, corrupted, damaged or delayed entries. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding.
14. The website: The Promoter will do all that it reasonably can to ensure that the Website is functioning correctly throughout the period of the promotion. However, the Promoter will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions in the operation of the Website howsoever caused which affect the operation of the promotion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details, which must be provided within fourteen (14) calendar days, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
17. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including personal injury, death and fraud).
19. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
20. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.