Stage 1, First Infant Milk, 0-6 months800g £12.00
As a parent, going the extra mile for your little one comes naturally. That's why we take extra steps to be closer to nature with our organic baby milk formula.
Our first infant milk is a breastmilk substitute and is suitable from birth.
Our organic range is new to the UK, but we have experience on our side. Not only have we been making baby milk in Scandinavia for over 30 years, Arla is also the biggest provider of organic milk in the world.
Important: Breast milk provides the best nutrition for your baby and it is recommended to breastfeed the baby for as long as possible. Infant milk should only be used from birth up to age 6 months as a supplement or replacement for breast milk following advice from a health visitor, doctor, or midwife. Infant milk can be used from birth as a supplement to breast milk. or as the baby's sole nutrition for the first 0-6 months if breast-feeding is not possible.
Show Information Ingredients and allergens
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.Ingredients
Skimmed milk*, lactose* (milk), vegetable oils (palm*, rapeseed*, soya*, coconut*, DHA, ARA), whey protein concentrate* (milk), galactooligosaccharide (GOS)* (milk), fructooligosaccharide (FOS)*, emulsifier (soy lecithin), minerals (calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, potassium hydroxide, tripotassium citrate, trisodium citrate, magnesium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, po-tassium iodide, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite), vitamins (vitamin A acetate, dl-cholecalciferol, vitamin E acetate, tocopherols, phylloquinone, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, niacinamide, calcium d-pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, d-biotin, folic acid), choline chloride, inositol, L-carnithine.
Show Information Preparation instructions
The scenarios below provides dosing guidelines. However, the infant's appetite will determine the required amount. Always use the supplied measuring scoop. Each scoop contains approximately 4.3g of infant milk. Dissolve 1 level scoop per 30ml of boiled water, prepared according to our instructions.
- Age group 0-2 weeks
- Amount of boiled, cooled water per meal: 60ml
- Number of level scoops of powder: 2
- Number of infant milk meals per day: 8
- Age group 2-4 weeks
- Amount of boiled, cooled water per meal: 90ml
- Number of level scoops of powder: 3
- Number of infant milk meals per day: 7
- Age group 1-2 months
- Amount of boiled, cooled water per meal: 120ml
- Number of level scoops of powder per meal: 4
- Number of infant milk meals per day: 6
- Age group 2-4 months
- Amount of boiled, cooled water per meal: 150ml
- Number of level scoops of powder per meal: 5
- Number of infant milk meals per day: 5
- Age group 4-6 months
- Amount of boiled, cooled water per meal: 180ml
- Number of level scoops of powder per meal: 6
- Number of infant milk meals per day: 5
- Age group 6 months+
- Amount of boiled, cooled water per meal: 210ml
- Number of level scoops of powder per meal: 7
- Number of infant milk meals per day: 4
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing and ensure the surface used for preparation is clean.
2. Wash the bottle, teat and lid thoroughly. Sterilise all equipment in boiling water for 5 minutes and cover until ready to use.
3. Boil 1 litre of tap water, leave to cool for no longer than 30 minutes.
4. Pour the prescribed amount of pre-boiled, cooled water into the sterilised bottle. Refer to the dosing chart.
5. Add the prescribed number of level scoops of infant milk. Level each scoop with the built in leveller without applying any pressure on the powder.
6. Put the lid on the bottle and shake vigorously until the powder is completely dissolved.
7. Cool under a cold running tap to drinking temperature and check the temperature on your wrist. Then give the infant milk immediately. Discard unfinished feed as soon as possible and always within 2 hours.
The contents of the prepared bottle must be used up for one meal only. Any leftover milk must always be discarded.Warning
Follow the instructions for the preparation, storage and disposal of the product carefully. Incorrect preparation, storage and disposal may pose a health hazard to the baby.
Show Information Nutritional information
- Typical values, per 100ml prepared feed**
- Energy kJ/kcal: 272/65
- Fat (g): 3.6
- of which saturates (g): 1.5
- of which monounsaturates (g): 1.3
- of which polyunsaturates (g): 0.6
- Carbohydrate (g): 6.5
- of which sugars (g): 6.5
- Fibre (g): 0.6
- Protein (g): 1.5
- Salt (g): 0.05
- Vitamin A (μg-RE): 77
- Vitamin D3 (μg): 1.0
- Vitamin E (mg α-TE): 1.8
- Vitamin K1 (μg): 5.4
- Vitamin C (mg): 10
- Thiamin (μg): 75
- Riboflavin (μg): 150
- Niacin (μg): 520
- Vitamin B6 (μg): 41
- Folic acid (vit. B9) (μg): 13
- Vitamin B12 (μg): 0.26
- Biotin (μg): 2.3
- Pantothenic acid (μg): 460
- Sodium (mg): 21
- Potassium (mg): 67
- Chloride (mg): 42
- Calcium (mg): 52
- Phosphorus (mg): 32
- Magnesium (mg): 5.2
- Iron (mg): 0.58
- Zinc (mg): 0.59
- Copper (μg): 39
- Manganese (μg): 8.8
- Fluoride (μg): <65
- Selenium (μg): 1.9
- Iodine (μg): 12
- Choline (mg): 13
- Inositol (mg): 4.1
- L-Carnitine (mg): 1.3
- FOS*** (g): 0.06
- GOS*** (g): 0.54
Show Information Storage and best before
Unopened: For best before date, see bottom of the tin.
Opened: Keep powder and scoop in the original tin in a cool, dry place and use the contents of formula milk within 3 weeks of opening. Ensure that the tin is closed immediately after use and that no moisture is permitted to come into contact with the powder.
Show Information More information
Pack size/quantity: 800g
Country of manufacture: Denmark
Arla Customer Careline: 0345 646 0191
Company address: Arla Foods UK, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, LS10 1AB