- 2 tsp Lactofree Spreadable (melted)
- 2 Small Onions Cut Into Rings
- 1 Yellow and Red Pepper (Quartered)
- 2 tsp tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Pinch Jalapeno Pepper (Seeded and Chopped)
- 2 Cups Small Iceberg Lettuce (Chopped)
- 400 g Lactofree Cheddar
- 250 ml Lactofree Natural Yogurt
- 450 g White Fish Fillets
- 60 ml Coriander
- 12 Tortillas
In a bowl, mix Lactofree spreadable and chilli powder together and season before brushing onto the fish. Preheat grill to medium-high heat or oven to 230°C.
Set out diced onion and peppers on a baking sheet before getting under the grill. Cook, lid closed if grilling, for 15 min, turning a few times. Add fish and cook for 5–10 more min depending on thickness of fillets.
Chop up your vegetables and mix with jalapeno pepper, coriander and lemon juice to make a veggie salsa.
Fill warm tortillas with lettuce, fish, veggie salsa and Lactofree grated cheddar.
Serve with Lactofree natural yogurt and tuck in!