- 30 ml Lactofree Cream Or 2 Tablespoons
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 4 g Salt Or Half a Teaspoon
- 3 Cups Cups of Fresh Green Peas
- 1 Cup Cup of Baby Spinach Leaves
- 2 tbsp Tbsp Of Pine Nuts
- 1 Tablespoons Tbps of Olive Oil
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add peas; cook 15 seconds. Add pea shoots, mint, and garlic; cook 15 seconds. Drain; plunge pea mixture into ice water. Drain well. 2. Put together pea mixture, stock, and salt in a blender; process until very smooth. 3. Combine the nuts, oil, and dill in a small bowl. Ladle about 2/3 cup soup into each of 6 shallow bowls. Drizzle each serving with 1 teaspoon yogurt; top with about 2 teaspoons nut mixture.