Lactofree Feel Good Competition
† UK, 18+. Opens 00:01 GMT 10th February 2022, closes 23:59 GMT 17th February 2022. No purchase necessary. Internet access required. To enter the prize draw, follow @arlalactofree on Instagram, like the post and comment underneath the competition post, which details what the prize is and how consumers can win, with a coffee cup Emoji. Prize: 1x Arla LactoFREE branded wooden hamper including milk, cheese and yoghurt Arla LactoFREE products. Exclusions apply. Full terms: https://www.arlafoods.co.uk/brands/lactofree/feel-good-competition-tscs/
*Vit B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones. Protein contributes to growth in muscle mass.
Win a LactoFREE Feel Good Hamper - Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications concerning the promotion, including advertising or promotional materials.
Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter and Data Controller: ARLA FOODS LIMITED (Company Number: 02143253), 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB (“the Promoter”).
- The LactoFREE Feel Good Hamper prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18+, excluding employees of the Promoter, subsidiary companies and/or their agencies, and those employees’ families and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- No purchase of an Arla LactoFREE product required.
- Internet access required and entrants must have an active, public Instagram account. If you do not have an account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. There is no entry limit for this promotion, provided that the conditions of entry set out herein have been satisfied in respect of each entry.
- The entrant entering the promotion must be the owner of the Instagram account used. Proof of ownership of the account and proof of age may be required.
- Any entries received from private accounts on Instagram will not be accepted due to privacy restrictions. To enter from a private account, participants must amend their account settings to a public account in order for their entry to be accepted. Participants must continue to keep their account on a public setting for 4 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if selected as the winner.
- Promotional Period: The promotion is open between 00:01 GMT on the 10th February 2022 and 23:59 GMT on the 17th February 2022 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries outside the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- Entry Mechanic: To enter prize draw, follow @arlalactofree on Instagram, like the post and comment underneath the competition post, which details what the prize is and how consumers can win, with a coffee cup Emoji. Entrants can enter the competition multiple times. More than one entry from the same person will be added to the full entry list before a winner is selected at random by a computer generator.
- The Promoter monitors responses to this promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Instagram community or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress, entries will be removed from the promotion. As someone who enters the promotion, your use on Instagram is subject to their Terms and Conditions [https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870?ref=dp].
- Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post:
- contains offensive, defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
- includes the names of any individual without their express permission;
- in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offence (taking into account prevailing community views or standards);
- shows, mentions or tags any other person or brand;
- contains content deemed socially irresponsible or likely to breach the CAP Code.
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid or misdirected entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Prize contents: The prize is 1x branded wooden hamper filled with the below Arla LactoFREE products and merchandise:
- LactoFREE Skimmed Milk Drink (1L)
- LactoFREE Semi Skimmed Milk Drink (1L)
- LactoFREE Whole Milk Drink (1L)
- LactoFREE Semi Skimmed Organic Milk Drink (1L)
- LactoFREE Mature Cheddar (200g)
- LactoFREE Soft Cheese (200g)
- LactoFREE Yogurt+ Vanilla (150g)
- LactoFREE Yogurt+ Blueberry (150g)
- LactoFREE Yogurt+ Mango (150g)
- LactoFREE Spreadable (250g)
- LactoFREE Reusable Coffee Mug
- LactoFREE Bamboo Lunch Box
- LactoFREE Bamboo Cutlery
- LactoFREE Personalised Apron
- Bialetti Espresso Maker worth approx. £30 RRP as at 01/02/2022.
- No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize, or part of the prize, of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside of its control. The prize is non-transferable.
- All eligible entries will be entered into the prize draw. The winner will be selected via a randomised computer process on 18th February 2022.
- Winner announcement: The winner will be notified on 18th February 2022. The winner will be contacted via direct message (DM) by the Arla LactoFREE Instagram page to confirm acceptance of the prize, once confirmed the winner will be announced in the comments section of the feed post if permission is granted. The winner must claim their prize by replying to the direct message on Instagram by 4th March 2022. After receiving the winner’s DM the Promoter will ask for the winner’s postal address to arrange prize delivery. The postal address must be provided within 7 days of request otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
- In the case that the winner does not respond in time, rejects the prize or is ineligible, another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
- The prize will be delivered by an RDS refrigerated courier on a date agreed with the prize winner and within 30 days of the end of the Promotional Period and the completion of any verification process.
- For enquiries relating to this competition please email: email@example.com.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prize.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- The Promoter will make the winner’s surname and county of residence available to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the end of the Promotional Period. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing email@example.com. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- Winners may be requested but are not obliged to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with this promotion. This may include a request to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity and to announce them as the winner.
- Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries by requesting proof of identity (passport, driving licence or equivalent) and further verification if required and to refuse to award the prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Instagram. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this website.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Instagram.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs including (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual issues which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by relevant local law with any disputes as to the meaning of these Conditions subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.