TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By taking part in this prize draw all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize(s) to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except employees and their families of Arla Foods Ltd, Arla House, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds LS10 1AB (the “Promoter”), any company affiliated with the Promoter, its agents or any other persons professionally connected with the prize draw.
3. All entries must be submitted by visiting www.arlafoods.co.uk/brands/arlabigmilk/gruffalo/morrisons-competition/ and following the instructions online. Entrants will then be entered into a random prize draw for the chance to win one of ten (10) Gruffalo available rucksacks. Entries or claims not received, incomplete, Illegible or delayed will not be accepted by the Promoter.
4. No purchase necessary. Internet access required.
5. The opening date and time for receipt of entries is 00:01 on the 5th June 2019 and the closing date and time for receipt of entries is 23:59 on 18th June 2019. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted or considered.
6. Entrants may enter the prize draw a maximum of once per day. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details will be disqualified. Each entrant may only win a maximum of one prize, regardless of how many times they enter.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure or any kind.
8. Prize: Each winner will receive one (1) x Gruffalo rucksack. There are ten (10) prizes available to be won.
9. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final in relation to any aspect of the prize draw and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. The winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process from all valid entries received by the closing date. The draw will take place on the 2nd July 2019. The Promoter (or its authorised agents) shall use reasonable endeavours to notify the winners by email no later than 16th July 2019 (the “Initial Notification”).
11. Prizes must be claimed by the winners via email by emailing email@example.com within 7 days of the Initial Notification. Emails should be entitled ‘Morrisons Gruffalo Competition’. The day on which the Promoter receives the winner’s notification shall be the “Claim Date”. The winners must provide a postal address to claim their prizes. The Promoter shall use reasonable endeavours to contact the winners; however, if the prizes are not claimed within 14 days of the Initial Notification, the winner(s) prize(s) will be forfeited and a re-draw will take place and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process set out in clause 10.
12. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 30 (thirty) days of the closing date of the prize draw set out in clause 5.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to replace entire prizes or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
15. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, the Promoter will send the surname and county of winners to anyone who writes to the Promoter at the Promoter’s registered address (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in clause 5. If you object to any or all of your surname or county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter via email by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails should be entitled ‘Morrisons Gruffalo Competition’. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter shall not in any circumstances be liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage or personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
SIGNIFICANT TERMS TEMPLATE:
Terms and conditions apply. 18+, UK only. Enter at www.arlafoods.co.uk/brands/arlabigmilk/gruffalo/morrisons-competition/. Internet access required. Prize draw opens 00:01 5th June 2019 and closes 23:59 18th June 2019. No purchase necessary. Prize: 10 x Gruffalo rucksacks available to be won. Entrants may enter the prize draw a maximum of once per day. Each entrant may only win a maximum of one prize, regardless of how many times they enter.. For full terms and conditions, visit www.arlafoods.co.uk/brands/arlabigmilk/gruffalo/morrisons-competition/. Promoter: Arla Foods Ltd, Arla House, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds LS10 1AB.