Quark Mini Tuna Fishcakes
- 2 cans of tuna in water (about 185g)
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 40g fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 200g Arla Quark
- 75g bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Lightly fry onions and garlic in a pan first. Drain the tuna and place in a bowl. Stir in the eggs, onions, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Add the quark and breadcrumbs and mix all the ingredients together really well (probably easiest to use your hands!) and put the bowl covered in the refrigerator for about 10/15 minutes.
- Then form the mixture into approx 24 balls and add half of the veg oil to a frying pan.
- Fry 12 balls over a moderate heat for about 12 minutes, turning them occasionally. Once thoroughly cooked remove from the pan and keep warm in the oven.
- Repeat this step with the remaining 12 balls until thoroughly cooked.
Serving suggestion: Ideally serve with a tomato sauce and cooked pasta.