TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Internet access is required.
3. The prize draw is open to all UK (excluding ROI) residents aged 18 or older, except employees of the Promoter (as defined below) and their families, agents, affiliates or anyone else involved with the prize draw.
4. In order to be eligible for the prize draw, please visit https://www.arlafoods.co.uk/brands/arla-farmers-milk/competition/ and insert your first name, last name, postal address (including postcode) and email address where indicated. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
5. The opening date for entries is 00:01 on 24 June 2019 and the closing date for entries is 23:59 on 15 September 2019 (the “Promotional Period”). No entries will be accepted or considered outside this period.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted. No bulk entries.
7. Prizes: there are ten (10) £500 Asda gift cards to be given away during the Promotional Period. All eligible entries received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period will be entered into the prize draw, to be drawn on 18 September 2019 (the “Draw Date”).
8. Ten (10) winners will be chosen at random by a computer process from all of the entries on the Draw Date and each of the ten (10) winners will be given one (1) £500 Asda gift card to spend as they wish, subject to Asda’s terms and conditions, a copy of which can be found here https://cards.asda.com/home/termsandconditions
9. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. Each winner will be notified via e-mail within 14 calendar days of the Draw Date (the “Notification Date”) and each will be required to confirm the postal address where they would like their prize delivered. Delivery of each £500 Asda gift card will, subject to clause 15, be sent to each winner via Royal Mail Special Delivery within 14 days of the Notification Date.
11. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
12. Use of a false name or address will disqualify any entrant from winning a prize.
13. Promoter: Arla Foods Limited, Arla House, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB.
14. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of each winner and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to the address set out in paragraph 13 (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date of the competition. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
15. If a prize is not claimed within 7 calendar days of the Notification Date, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw and award the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the end of the Promotional Period.
16. The Promoter may require each entrant to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the prize draw and reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the prize draw and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this prize draw’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
17. If for any reason any aspect of this prize draw is not capable of running as planned, including (but not limited to) by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents, hinders or delays the Promoter from complying with its obligations in these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any such failure to perform or delay in performing such obligations.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except that nothing in this paragraph 18 will exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including (but not limited to) liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation). Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. To the extent that any liability is not capable of exclusion under clause 18, and to the extent legally permissible, the Promoter’s maximum aggregate liability in contract, tort (including negligence or otherwise), howsoever arising, under or in connection with these terms and conditions, shall be limited to £500.
20. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be deemed severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
21. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied by each entrant for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless it has the entrant’s consent. Each entrant’s personal details will at all times be kept confidential, in accordance with current data protection legislation, and as set out in https://www.arlafoods.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-policy/. The Promoter may share each winner’s personal data with its third party fulfilment agency who may contact each winner to notify them of their win (in accordance with clause 10) and arrange delivery of each prize. Each entrant can request access to its personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject ‘Arla Farmer’s Milk Asda Competition’. By participating in the prize draw, each entrant agrees to the use of its personal data as described here.
22. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.