These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter and Data Controller is Arla - Arla Foods, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB.
1. The Cravendale Try Me Free promotion is open to UK residents who are 18+ and excludes employees and their families of Arla Foods, subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The Cravendale Try Me Free promotion applies to 2-litre bottles of Cravendale that feature a promotional neck collar only.
3. To take part in the Cravendale Try Me Free promotion, purchase a 2-litre bottle of Cravendale featuring a promotional neck collar within the promotional period 15th April 2019 – 1st June 2019, and to claim your money back, visit the promotional website www.cravendale.co.uk/trymefree
4. Complete the online registration form by entering your personal details including name, full postal address, email address and the URN from the reverse of the promotional neck collar. The code is 7 digits long. You will also need to enter your bank details including sort-code and account number so we can refund you via BACS once your claim has been verified and upload a copy of your itemised till receipt. The receipt will need to show purchase of a 2-litre bottle of Cravendale purchased in the promotional period 15th April 2019 – 1st June 2019 and clearly show the till receipt number. Till receipts must be dated within the promotional period 15th April 2019 – 1st June 2019. Please note that some receipts may show the date on the reverse and therefore it may be necessary to upload more than one receipt image. Receipt images must be uploaded in .png, .jpeg or .pdf format.
5. Claims must be made by 23:59 22 June 2019. Any claim attempts made after this date or receipts that are not dated within the promotional period will be deemed as invalid.
6. Only one claim for a single refund per household per bank account. For the avoidance of doubt, a ‘household’ is classified as a unique postal address.
7. Each unique code from a promotional neck tag can only be used once to claim and each till receipt image can only be used once for a single refund.
8. No claims from agents, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims or those not in accordance with these instructions will be rejected.
9. Direct claims only, participants cannot make claims under someone else's name or address. Please ensure your use your legal name at the time of claiming.
10. Each valid claim will receive a BACS refund to the itemised amount shown on the till receipt for the 2-litre bottle of Cravendale purchased and to a maximum of £2.00.
11. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
12. BACS payments will only be made payable to the person whose name appears on the online registration form and the bank details entered. Please ensure your name is typed correctly and matches the name of the account holder. BACS payment will be administered by Mad About Handling.
13. For enquires relating to this offer please email: email@example.com.
14. By claiming, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter’s partners for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 2018.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions requirements.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
17. English law shall govern these terms and conditions and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
18. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.