- The payment policy applies to all companies in the Arla Foods group and all supplier payments.
- Our standard payment terms are 60 days.
- Due date is calculated by applying agreed terms to the latter of valid invoice presented or goods receipt date. We pay invoices on our calculated due date.
- If an invoice falls due during a weekend or holiday, invoices are paid on the following business day.
- We prefer invoices through EDI or in PDF-format (read more about the invoice requirements).
- We only pay correct invoices.
- If we face any disagreements concerning content of invoices, we claim full crediting along with a new corrected invoice.
- All invoices must be in accordance with our invoice requirements, otherwise the invoice will be rejected.