By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Arla Foods UK, Arla House, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds LS10 1AB
1. The prize draw is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of Asda, Arla Foods UK (the “Promoter”), any company affiliated with the organisation, their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. Internet access and a valid and current Twitter account is required.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted during the Promotional Period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. If any entrant creates numerous Twitter accounts in order to enter the Promotion more than once, they will be disqualified.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. The prize draw begins at midday on Sunday 6th March 2016 and ends at midday on Thursday 31st March 2016.
6. Entrants must include the hashtag #skyrFavourite when entering the prize draw. Firstly, the entrant must follow the @ArlaSkyr Twitter page and then tweet their favourite Arla skyr 150g flavour (with the hashtag #skyrFavourite). These flavours include Arla skyr Strawberry 150g, Arla skyr Apple and Lingonberry 150g, Arla skyr Cherry 150g and Arla skyr Mixed Berries 150g. No other flavours will be accepted.
7. Ten winners will then be picked at random by 7th April 2016 using a computer process that produces verifiably random results. All entries must be submitted between midday on Sunday 6th March 2016 and midday on Thursday 31st March 2016. Any entries received before the opening date or after the closing date will not be accepted.
8. Prize winners will be notified via a tweet from @ArlaSkyr on Twitter by 7th April 2016. The winner will then have 28 days from first being contacted to send a private message to @ArlaSkyr confirming their address details. Failure to do this will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner. The decision of the Promoter is final.
9. We will be giving away ten ASDA vouchers, to the value of £50. These vouchers will be sent recorded post, in the form of a gift card, once contact has been made with the ten winners.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final in relation to the promotion.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to replace entire prizes or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
12. Proof of sending an entry shall not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost, misdirected, late, damaged or illegible, nor for any associated costs.
13. Winners’ full names and counties may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Skyr Prize Draw, FPP Design, 1 Dinsdale Place, Newcastle NE2 1BD no later than 28 days after the closing date.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, except for death or personal injury, arising out of the administration of prize draws, or out of the winner’s or any third parties enjoyment of the prizes.
15. Prizes are awarded at the Promoter's discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
16. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to any social media pages (Facebook, Twitter etc.) or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other contestants, fans of the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the draw. We reserve the right to alert Twitter/Facebook/Instagram to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
17. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to give Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the Promotion.
18. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Twitter. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to Twitter.
19. By entering the promotion, all entrants consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion only, including the publication of their full name and county if they are a winner. Data Controller: Skyr Prize Draw, FPP Design, 1 Dinsdale Place, Newcastle NE2 1BD
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
22. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.